Engel Dealer Terms & Conditions 2016/7 Terms of Sale
- Pre-payment is required on all new dealer accounts.
- If terms are requested, following the approval of credit and the establishment of a credit limit, terms are net 30 days from date of invoice.
- Late payments will be charged interest at 1.5% per month, or part thereof.
- Credit card sales may be charged a 3% fee of the total sale.
Dealer’s current state tax certificate must be included with completed application.
For FOB Thailand Containers:
- A deposit will not be required; however, the NET30 Terms will begin on the date of loading. (Invoice date, not delivered date)
- If payment becomes past due, a 1.5% interest rate for the total balance will be applied to the invoice.
- A 50% deposit will be required on the date of the loading. (Invoice Date)
- The remaining balance will be due at the end of NET60 Terms.
- If payment becomes past due, a 1.5% interest rate for the remaining balance will be applied to the invoice.
Purchase Orders are to be emailed or faxed to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 561.743.7420
Orders will be billed at prices in effect at time of shipment. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- For all items in stock we will generally ship out within 24 hours of receipt of Dealer’s official Purchase Order.
- If out of stock we will notify Dealer within 24 hours of PO which models are on back order and offer expected delivery date.
Minimum Orders/Dealer Pricing
ENGEL requires a $1500 minimum opening order for New Dealers.
Orders, which require Next Day or 2nd Day Air, will not incur additional handling charges if received before 12 Noon EST (appropriate expedited shipping charges will apply). After 12 Noon – if possible – a handling fee of $5 may apply.
Terms of Sale: FOB Origin
- ENGEL USA reserves the right to deliver and/or choose the mode of transportation and/or carrier
- ENGEL owns the goods while in transit, and until paid for in full.
- Freight costs will be added to invoice
Terms of Sale: FOB Origin / Freight Collect
- Dealer pays freight costs, customs, duties, taxes, inspection fees, and all other costs directly
- Dealer may select carrier
- Dealer owns goods in transit
- Dealer is responsible for filing damage claims
Dealers requiring shipment notification for tracking purposes should list their e-mail address on each Purchase Order.
If freight costs by truck are less than UPS Ground, ENGEL USA will select carrier of choice for motor freight.
- There are no extra charges for this service for delivery to commercial addresses.
- Deliveries to residential addresses via motor freight will incur additional charges which will be added to the freight bill.
- Deliveries requiring a lift gate will incur additional charges which will be added to the freight bill.
ENG320, ENG240, MT60F-UI, MT60F-UI-C and MT80F-UI-S are only shipped via motor freight.
All freight charges are pre-paid and invoiced unless the customer is on COD terms.
- It is the consignee’s responsibility to check the freight at time of arrival.
- Shortages and damages must be noted on the Delivery Receipt or Bill of Lading.
Invoices are emailed or faxed to Dealers generally within 24 hours of shipping.
Payment is to be made to ENGEL USA via company check or money order in US Dollars only.
Payment is to be mailed to:
900 Jupiter Park Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458
Your check should reference our invoice number.
Engel USA Products – Limited Warranty
All Engel USA products manufactured by Engel USA are warranted against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner only. This warranty is void if the item is used commercially, structurally altered or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear, including chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration or fading due to usage or exposure to sunlight is not covered under the warranty. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, repairs by unauthorized persons, lightning strikes, power surges, water damage, dragging the item or failure to follow recommended care and use instructions are not covered. Power cords and fuses are not covered under the warranty.
This warranty does not include any manufacturer responsibility for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the use of the product. Under no circumstance will Engel USA be responsible for any amount of damages beyond the amount paid for the product at retail. Engel USA will not be held liable for the contents of any cooler, cooler/dry box or fridge/freezer should it fail to operate as advertised.
If the warranty applies, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at their discretion, the item or any part or component that is deemed defective.
Engel USA reserves the right to change product models and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes into already completed products, or those in the hands of dealers or consumers. Engel USA products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes.
Engel USA DeepBlue Performance Coolers 10 Year Limited Warranty
Engel USA Backpack Coolers 1 Year Limited Warranty
Engel USA HD30 Softsided Coolers 3 Year Limited Warranty
Engel USA Cooler/Dry Box 5 Year Limited Warranty
Engel USA Cooler Accessories 1 Year Limited Warranty
Engel USA Fridge/Freezers 3 Year Limited Warranty
Engel USA Fridge/Freezer Accessories 1 Year Limited Warranty
Engel USA Live Bait Cooler Air Pump 30 Days Limited Warranty
Filing a Warranty Claim
- To make a warranty claim, products must be returned directly to Engel USA, in the original box or a similar type cardboard box.
- Please include with the product a copy of original sales receipt, name, shipping address, contact phone number (daytime), nature of problem/complaint, and the Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- To obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#), submit your information to email@example.com or call 561-743-7419.
ENGEL USA reserves the right to only pay freight in one direction for shipments returned to our warehouse under warranty.
2016/7 Pricing Guidelines for ENGEL USA Brand Products
ENGEL USA maintains MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) pricing structure for ENGEL products. We believe this allows dealers to obtain a sufficient profit margin to offer the service, advertising, promotional and other support that is necessary and desirable in connection with the ENGEL brand.
ENGEL USA will continue to review and monitor our pricing policy during the 2016-2017 seasons in order to address the needs of the marketplace.
In the case of an ENGEL Dealer pricing below MAP, including:
- e-commerce “add to cart” lower prices
- the offering of effective discounts in the form of associated premiums
- free goods
- gift certificates
or if MAP prices are not listed individually within a combination package or bundle, ENGEL USA reserves the right, at our discretion, to suspend product shipments to that account.